OUR NEWEST BANJOS
- 2017 waitlist orders are closed! We will be taking in our next group of 25 custom orders starting at 12am PST on January 1, 2018 (with a build date of approx. 2023). Questions? Contact us! Each year we will also be making at least 5 luthier's choice custom banjos; these banjos will be made available for first sale to folks on our waitlist, second sale to newsletter subscribers.
- We're back in the shop! The shop burned to the ground just over six months ago, and - while we had a small idea of what rebuilding would really mean - we had no idea how much kindness, support and general "we got your back" feelings we would experience from our community. The very golden lining in this has been feeling that massive support, and it has carried us through combing the rubble, scraping away the debris, pouring the footings, raising the walls, picking up the tools at the post office, and putting the roof on. And each time we walk in the new shop we raise our glasses to every single person who helped in every single way, as pieces of the shop remind us of the time, money, sweat, materials and ideas we have been given. We are so grateful. We are so lucky. We have so much to celebrate. And we can't wait to get some new banjos in some new hands.
Wishing the very best of the season to you, from our family to yours - Jason, Pharis, Indigo and Sy
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Questions? Check out our FAQ, or Contact us.
Sign up for our newsletter for the most recent updates, luthier's choice banjos, and special features.
Custom Mainstage and Hoffee cases are now available. These beautiful fiberglass or carbon fiber cases are incredible protection for your lifetime instrument. We are thrilled they are built in Canada (Mainstage) and the USA (Hoffee).
- Now featuring brass overlays ("onlays") on pegheads, heels, scoops and rims.
- Our banjo ukuleles are an ever-growing line.